The Atlas Teamster is a Racing Truck in MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. As can be obviously seen, it is a tow-truck, and despite the weight of the equipment, it still handles decently.
- In Pacific Rift , one acquires this vehicle after reaching Festival Rank 4.
- This is the only true tow-truck in the MotorStorm Series. The only others are the Castro F80, which can have a tow truck hook as a bed option, and the Molotov Drago, which is seen in a cutscene acting as a tow truck in Monument Valley.
- Despite this, closer inspection reveals that the Teamster has Trophy Truck-style suspension, and a V8 engine set back far into the bodywork - all indications of a race-ready vehicle.
- It also features double-tyres on the rear axle, similar to real-life tow trucks and large American pickups.
- The definition of the word "Teamster" is "One who drives a truck."
- Cerridwen (rusty white/brown livery), Jeff Lawless ("Flames" livery) and Dorris Walbert (grey livery) are AI Characters seen driving this vehicle.