The Atlas Jackhammer is a Mud Plugger in MotorStorm and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. It is a full-sized truck, similar to a Humvee and other SUVs, with a complete tubular rollcage surrounding it.
- Big Dog's "Humvee" from one of his cutscenes may in fact be this exact vehicle, but it's more likely to be a Pacifier.
- This Mud Plugger seems to resemble the Atlas Pacifier; However, the Jackhammer is notably shorter, having only two doors, as opposed to the Pacifier's four doors. In fact, the Jackhammer seems to be a cross between the Humvee and the first-generation Ford Bronco.
- The Jackhammer is also included in the Mischief Vehicle Pack 1 as a remote-control Racing Truck.
- Coincidentally, because the tires stick out significantly in its RC iteration, it resembles its appearance in the E3 2005 trailer for the first Motorstorm.
- The two rear mufflers are off-center. (In MSPR)
- In Pacific Rift, this vehicle is unlocked by reaching Rank 5.