The Atlas Jackhammer is a Mud Plugger in MotorStorm and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. It is a full-sized truck, similar to a Humvee and other SUVs, with a complete tubular rollcage surrounding it.
- Big Dog's "Humvee" from one of his cutscenes may in fact be this exact vehicle, but it's more likely to be a Pacifier.
- This Mud Plugger seems to resemble the Atlas Pacifier; However, the Jackhammer is notably shorter, having only two doors, as opposed to the Pacifier's four doors. In fact, the Jackhammer seems to be a cross between the Humvee and the first-generation Ford Bronco.
- The Jackhammer is also included in the Mischief Vehicle Pack 1 as a remote-control Racing Truck.
- Coincidentally, because the tires stick out significantly in its RC iteration, it resembles its appearance in the E3 2005 trailer for the first Motorstorm.
- In Pacific Rift, the two rear mufflers are off-center.
- In Pacific Rift, this vehicle is unlocked by reaching Rank 5.
- In the original MotorStorm, this is one of the only vehicles where the AI drivers sometimes use Player liveries. One of the only other examples of this is the Beelzebuggy Carabid.
- In Pacific Rift, Flameboy (blue/grey "US Air Force" livery), Tommy Knocker (red livery) and Gemma Hewitt (camo livery) are the AI Characters seen driving this vehicle.